Monday, November 16, 2009

Lagu Cinta Yang Penuh Keju

Cheesy Love Songs:

When a Man Loves a Woman – Michael Bolton


My Destiny – Jim Brickman


Always & Forever – Luther Vandross


Can You Feel the Love Tonight – Elton John


Can't Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley


Have I Told You Lately – Rod Stewart


Tonight I Celebrate My Love – Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack


PS I Love You – The Beatles


How Deep Is Your Love – The Bee Gees


You’re Still The One – Shania Twain


Happy Together – The Turtles


Unforgettable – Nat King Cole


More Than a Feeling – Boston


You Are the Sunshine of My Life – Stevie Wonders


When I Fall In Love – Nat King Cole


All My Life – KC & Jojo


Have I Told You Lately – Rod Stewart


Everything I Do (I Do It for You) – Bryan Adams


Can’t Smile Without You – Barry Manilow


What say you? Are these songs good for a wedding?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Jim Brickman is an exception yarrrrrr (come on, I loooooove that song! My final recital during Asas Vocal, the song arrangement is just awesome)

    ReplyDelete